PDA

View Full Version : New Blackman on J dock

Malu Lani
05-04-2010, 04:54 PM
I saw Libre on J dock today I wonder if Jerry explained the J dock rules to them.

Libre
05-09-2010, 10:41 AM
Jerry didn't mention any rules other than the 20 page rental agreement I had to read through. Geez felt like I was signing away my first born.

Professor
05-10-2010, 12:37 AM
He didn't even say goodbye when he left. Must have been something I said or most everythng I said.

Libre
05-10-2010, 08:45 AM
He didn't even say goodbye when he left. Must have been something I said or most everythng I said.

I never see you anymore! I felt abandoned.

Time Out
05-10-2010, 11:03 AM
OK when are you on your boat ? I was down Friday afternoon spent the night on the boat fished Saturday with Jeff on Doghouse spent saturday night on the boat didn't leave until noon sunday and never saw you on your boat. Are you one of the lucky ones that fish durung the week ?

Russ

Libre
05-10-2010, 12:08 PM
OK when are you on your boat ? I was down Friday afternoon spent the night on the boat fished Saturday with Jeff on Doghouse spent saturday night on the boat didn't leave until noon sunday and never saw you on your boat. Are you one of the lucky ones that fish durung the week ?

I was down there most of Friday tweaking on stuff. I left about 2:30pm so must have just missed you Friday. I was up in Catalina all weekend on a different boat. I will be down there tomorrow afternoon and probably every afternoon after that getting ready to take the Libre up to Catalina on Thursday.

No I am actually mostly a weekend warrior except for evening fishing during the week.

Tony