PDA

View Full Version : New Daddy

fireescape
09-26-2010, 10:28 PM
Just wanted to take a second to say congrats to Mike (No Slack) for giving birth to A 6mm baby boy. I think you can drill a hole in it and use it for A cod sinker.
Have a speedy recovery buddy and let me know when your ready to get a line wet.......Zack

yellowfin1
09-27-2010, 07:46 AM
Gigars for all! Wow 6mm, I can't even imagine the pain involved in that.:eek: Hope your feeling better.

Scott

DOGHOUSE26
09-27-2010, 08:51 AM
Thank God Lobster Season starts this weekend, or you probably would have put it off longer. I'm the same way, wait til the last minute and hope for the best!

Hope you're feeling better and get back on your feet in no time!

Wa Mei
09-27-2010, 09:16 AM
WHOA :eek: Get well soon Mike!

NoSlack
09-27-2010, 11:14 AM
I can’t wait until we get together again so I share all my exciting vacation stories.

For now I’ll let you know little Anthony Zackery Stone is resting comfortable at Sharps Memorial, undergoing a paternity test.

Yes I’m getting a paternity test so I know who “Baby Daddy” is and this don’t happen again.

For those of you that are tired of doing the same old Hawaii, Alaska or Florida type vacations, and are part of the Sharps Health Care group, give me a call and I’ll hook you up with my travel agent.

For a 10 dollar co-pay he can get you a tour of 2 emergency rooms, a ride in an ambulance, an over night stay in the hospital with meals and a view of the parking garage, surgery and 3 follow up appointments the following week to go over all the memories and photos from the trip.

Can’t wait to get back on the boat and pull on a fish or two

Mike

fireescape
09-27-2010, 12:25 PM
Mike....Thanks for the baby pics.... Don't know how to tell you this but, it looks like Meeker might be the father.....Zack

hijole
09-27-2010, 12:33 PM
If you are driving around CV let me know. Stop for a cold one. I'm probably the onlyperson who may need some tutoring on posting pix.
Or are you back to work?

DOGHOUSE26
09-27-2010, 01:40 PM
Mike....Thanks for the baby pics.... Don't know how to tell you this but, it looks like Meeker might be the father.....Zack

Sorry pal, I got off the hook when the first thing that came out had "CFD" stamped on it.

NoSlack
09-27-2010, 05:05 PM
I'm still thinking Tony might be the Baby Daddy. Look at the melon on that rascal.

http://members.cox.net/bocaboard/baby1.jpg

Old Blue
09-28-2010, 06:45 AM
Glad to hear the ... uh ... excitement is over.
Get well soon Mike.

Libre
09-28-2010, 06:55 AM
Damn! You make ugly babies! Please stop. Good to see your feeling better.

DOGHOUSE26
09-28-2010, 08:33 AM
What a pic! LMAO

Freespool
09-28-2010, 11:04 AM
Glad you are feeling better, I would not wish that pain on anyone. I have had 8 over the last twelve years and know how much they suck. The only thing I have found that takes away the pain is to sit in a jacuzzi or an extremely hot bath. While you are in the water you will feel great but as soon as you get out it is back just like it never left. If you can knock down a 5th of Jack while you are in the water and hold it down when you get out you may be able to take a nap.

Oh and just incase your wife says that aint nothing, like mine did. I was talking to one of my nurses during my first vacation and she had three kids with no meds and one stone with. She said the kids were a cake walk and would take them back to back over another stone.

REEL NASTY
09-28-2010, 01:51 PM
Gald to hear your done with the stones.
We held the tuna season off, waiting for you to get well. :D