PDA

View Full Version : STOP RAINING!!!

Libre
12-29-2010, 02:33 PM
Enough... I can't remember the last time we had this much rain. Now the forecast shows more Sunday and Monday. Worse than that wind all weekend. WTF?

I'm going to have to dust off the hoop nets. Those of you that haven't heard the bugs have been on a good crawl all week.

http://www.sandiegoboatclub.com/images/fish/Radar.jpg

NoSlack
12-29-2010, 03:32 PM
I hear ya. I took 20 days off this month and I've only got on the water twice.

Mike

yellowfin1
12-30-2010, 02:19 PM
Not even getting decent surf from these storms. Any truth to the rumor of a 20' boat being lost with 3 kids and an adult onboard or was it just a hoax? The story I heard was that they were out diving in the kelp when they started taking on water. What kind of person would have been out there in a 20' ft'er in those conditions with kids?

Libre
12-31-2010, 10:31 AM
I hear ya. I took 20 days off this month and I've only got on the water twice.

Harsh...weather is looking better this weekend. Anyone heading out?

Not even getting decent surf from these storms. Any truth to the rumor of a 20' boat being lost with 3 kids and an adult onboard or was it just a hoax? The story I heard was that they were out diving in the kelp when they started taking on water. What kind of person would have been out there in a 20' ft'er in those conditions with kids?

They think it was a fake distress call. They called off the search. What kind of an ass makes a fake distress call?

Heron
12-31-2010, 02:58 PM
Went tarpon fishing. Caught 6 all above 80 lbs. These fish are a lot of fun to catch. They jump all over the place. Here is a video of previous trip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SddSt5XIgBI I was using 15 test. Good weather here in PR. Coming home Jan 15. I sure hope your weather improves. Going to freeze when we get home. Wm

yellowfin1
01-01-2011, 10:02 AM
Tarpon fishing in warm weather sounds real good right now. Too bad those things are not edible. Any other species?

Heron
01-03-2011, 01:57 PM
They are getting decent catches of wahoo and dorado offshore. I had a trip planned but the wind picked up and we had to cancel. Swells were 15 ft. There are a lot of fish around but not many boats going out.